Saturday, March 3, 2012

Who's counting?!

Baby Update:

We now have exactly 5 days left! More importantly, just 3 days until my Mom gets here :) I'm so ready to enjoy some yummy cooking and having a Grandma around to entertain the kids!

Our list of names, scratch that... My list of names (Chris has yet to come up with his):
Emily
Elizabeth
Virginia
Brianna

3 comments:

Cheryl Kite said...

I've always loved Emily, but my Mom would have loved having a child named after her.

I miss you since you left facebook. I'll have to come here more often.

Love, Cheryl

Cheryl Kite said...

I've always loved Emily, but my Mom would have loved having a child named after her.

I miss you since you left facebook. I'll have to come here more often.

Love, Cheryl

Aly said...

I love all of the names, but am partial to Virginia...since it is/was my home for the previous nine years. I heard from Michelle that you had your sweet baby girl. Congrats! I can't wait to see her and hear what you name her. Hope you are recovering well!