Hannah is like my magic mirror. Every so often I ask her, 'Hannah, do you think Mommy's pretty'? or more commonly 'Hannah, does Mommy seem old to you'?
So far, she's answered very well :) So of course this past week when I turned the big 3-OH! I had to ask the same old question 'Is Mommy old?'. She's so smart, she quickly told me no and then listed all her friends' mommys that she thought were young like me. (they were all around my age or younger, so she did good.)
Hum, I wonder what will happen when I ask the question and she answers with 'Yup, Mommy your pretty old'....make her go live with dwarfs?!
My birthday was really relaxing. Chris came home early from work, cleaned the house, and then got a babysitter for the kids while we went out to eat.
It's actually a relief to finally hit the 30's. The 20's were getting pretty long, and drawn out. And you know?! Now that I actually got to 30 it doesn't seem old to me like it did when I was 20. Maybe that's how it will be when I turn 40?
For my birthday gift Chris bought me this sweet camera!
I'm so excited to start using it for my Etsy pictures. And to finally be past the 'blurry picture' stage.
And here's the family singing Happy Birthday. Enjoy one of the only videos/pictures of my pregnant belly.


No comments:
Post a Comment