Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Visit from Family

Chris' parents came out in September for his swearing in. We also celebrated Hannah's birthday while they were here. She really loved having her Grandparents here to celebrate her special day (even if it was an early birthday celebration)

Hannah is absolutely in love with spiderman

Hannah's birthday cake, spiderman-

Hannah chose to go bowling for her birthday

Cael climbed all over everything while we bowled.




Going swimming at Grandma and Grandpa's hotel.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Out of the blue yesterday, Ian said, "I miss Hannah! I want to see her again." We miss all of you and would love to see you all again.

Carolyn Nelson said...

Thanks for all the pictures. This is truly the first I have really seen of
Chris and all his law goals come true - and yours. The kids are, as usual, adorable and are growing so fast. Hope you are doing well. Can't wait for #3.