About a month ago, our little Hannah turned four. I'm not quite sure how she got to be four. I swear just yesterday we came home from the hospital with her all swaddled in a blanket, weighing a mere 8 1/2 pounds. Now she's our alphabet singing, ballet dancing, jungle gym swinging princess. Of course we've been through some pretty good tantrums and melt downs in the past years. But we've also really enjoyed the interaction we have with our now 'big' girl. She surprises us daily with how well she understands a concept, and yet at the same time she's always making us laugh with how literal she'll take something we say.
She's always so quirky. Yesterday she kept sticking things to her upper lip and pretending to have a mustache. At one point Cael came into the room laughing and when I asked him what he was so happy about Hannah replied 'He just REALLY likes girls with mustaches!'
I guess that's a pretty good answer, lol.
So back to a month ago, October 4th to be exact, Hannah's big day started out with a daddy-daughter breakfast date at i-hop. Then after school, we had a princess tea party with all her princess friends. It was fun finally having a 'girly' themed party.
For the cake, we already had a spiderman one with Grandma and Grandpa Johnsen so for her birthday we just did some pink cupcakes (or as Hannah calls them 'pupcakes'), mini sandwiches, cookies, and a ice cream bar for the girls to make their on ice cream.
The party favors, princess wands, I also used as a decor for the food table.
All of Hannah's friends





3 comments:
Hannah is adorable. I'm glad she had such a good "princess" party and could enjoy her friends.
Sure looks like they are having fun! Everything looked so pretty. Happy Birthday, Hannah.
you are awesome for doing all that work for a 4 year old party! Thats awesome!
Post a Comment