Sunday, October 16, 2011

I'll play catch up a little later. I realize I have yet to blog about the summer, Chris passing the bar, and Hannah's birthday. But for now I'll leave you with this exciting news...
We're having a GIRL come this March!

2 comments:

Aly said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting. Aren't you excited to pull out all of the pink stuff again?!
PS- our blog is nateandalyson.blogspot.com if you ever want to peek over at it. Glad I found yours!

Ashleigh said...

I think I knew you were prego, but forgot so reading this surprised me again. Congrats! How close in age will this one and your little boy be? I'm excited for you! Good job on the half. I always thought you were crazy for running until I started doing it. Now I know why you do it. You look great! I miss you and would love to see you again someday. Take care!