So I’ve really been slacking in the blogging department, and
I miss it! I think facebook replaced my blogging time. But I’m determined to do
better at posting, especially since each year the blog is a huge source for making our family photo
yearbook.
Anyway, moving onto this summer- two words to describe this
summer in Oklahoma…. SO HOT!!! We spent a good majority of May and June at the
spray grounds, science museum, and the zoo’s spray ground, oh and the McDonald’s
playground (it was to hot for any outside parks).
For most of July we spent our time in Utah visiting family while Chris
stayed in Oklahoma to study and take the bar exam. After his huge exam he flew
out to meet us and we spent another week in Utah with his family before coming
home.
We kicked off the summer with celebrating Chris' birthday. Finally 29, like me :)
Not to many pictures from the fourth of July. But I had to throw in a few to show how HOT it was ! Even the babies were sweating up a storm.
Finally, some friends that live far enough north to have some good fireworks! All we can do in our neighborhood are snaps and noisemakers (even sparklers are a no go in the city)
The first couple of weeks in Utah we spent up in Logan with my family. Cache Valley was so beautiful and green!
While in Logan I ran a 1/2 marathon with my Oklahoma neighbor, and Cache Valley native, Katrina. It was a tough 1/2 marathon, with a huge incline up Smithfield Caynon. Oh, and by the way, we totally killed that race as pregos (of course, I was only 6 weeks, but Katrina, she's amazing! She ran it at 12 weeks pregnant)
Hannah with Cousin Mason
After 3 weeks without Chris, we were VERY happy to see him!
1 comment:
Glad you are blogging again. Loved all the pictures.
Post a Comment