Sunday, October 3, 2010

Feliz Cumpleanos!

Hannah turns 3 tomorrow! Holy Cow!

I absolutely LOVE Birthdays! They definitely have to last longer than just one day. So of course we had to start celebrating already.


Friday we went to the zoo. It's become a tradition now to go each year for Hannah's birthday.



Saturday, Hannah and I had a girls' day out. We went and got her haircut, had lunch together, and then went and saw my all time favorite Disney movie! My Mom took me to see Beauty and the Beast in theatres three times when I was little so it was really neat taking Hannah. Afterwards we had to throw in some shopping too.


Presents always have to get opened first thing in the morning (Chris is gone all day on Hannah's actual birthday so we went with opening gifts today)...


Halloween outfit and trick or treating bag (made from a place mat, seriously)


Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for helping us get this!


Drum roll please.....


The kitchen we made!


Nice...


Who knew you could get so excited from watching others eat cupcakes and ice cream?!

4 comments:

Carolyn Nelson said...

How cute. You guys are so talented. I just love the stove. Thanks for the video of her and her doll house. It is so fun to share her reaction. It looks like you did it again. Another birthday spectacular for Hannah!!! Joyeux anniveraire.

Carolyn Nelson said...

Spelled it wrong. Joyeux Anniversaire!

Bekah said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I LOVE the kitchen!!!!!!!! I can't wait to make one for Sofia! Did you guys make it from scratch or transform a piece of furniture? I need details! You guys are so crafty- I'm so inspired! Can't wait to get a garage so I can start building stuff again!

Rachel said...

wow that is an awesome kitchen I am so proud of you guys! looks like a fun day!