Thursday, September 30, 2010

Finally some Nursery pictures







I still want to make a quilt to hang over the rocking chair and and there are a few other things here and there that I want to finish...but who knows when that will happen so I decided to finally put up some pictures!
What all we did:
Repainted crib
found a changing table/dresser combo (free!) and painted it
made crib bedding
cute rocking chair on sale at Lowes
made diaper changing cover
painted the room
painted trees on walls
silhouttes
matching pillows
my Mom made the cute rug!
Total cost for all the furniture, paint, bedding, ect..... Under $150!

6 comments:

Emma said...

wow - will you be my personal decorator. looks great!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Wow, so cute! You are so talented! I love it!

Carolyn Nelson said...

Darling room!!!

Holly said...

That looks AWESOME! It is so fun to see your ideas come to life! Way to go!!!

Bekah said...

I love it!!! It's beautiful!! I wish we still lived close so I could benefit from your creativity. :)

Felisha Funn said...

Way to go!! That little kitchen is so adorable! You have mad skills friend!