Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Ticket To Ride

Hannah's been going crazy about wanting to ride a train. Whenever we would drive over the tracks near our house she would freak out about going on a train ride.


....Amtrak rides by the way are not cheap...


We looked into riding the train to Norman and back and it would be cheaper to spend the day at White Water! Which I wouldn't mind, but Hannah was set on a train ride. That's where the local Railroad Museum comes in. We found out that they have train rides a couple of times a month and it's cheap too. So we surprised Hannah with her first train ride!


Coming Around the Bend...


Waiting for the train ride to start...


Love Cael's face in this picture
(he definitely loves his sister, but I think he's also come to the realization that she's a little crazy)


(oh wait, he's giving the same look in this picture too...)

4 comments:

Grammy said...

How fun!!! Everyone seems to have had a great time.

The Smith said...

You guys are such good parents. Way to make Hannah's dream come true. Miss you:)

bookscape said...

Oh, what fun you must have had on the train. Bet Hannah would love the one at Dollywood, but like Amtrac, we're talking bucks. The pictures are adorable, all of them! I am so glad we could come and visit you all!
Love ya! Mom/Grandma

Carolyn Nelson said...

I see Ian's not the only train lover!