I feel like I've been such a slacker with blogging ( I use to blog about twice a week!). So besides the other fun summer happenings I've posted about already, here are all the other things that have kept us busy this summer....
Driving 30 minutes out to a Clydesdale Stable and only caring about the random Zebra...

Driving 30 minutes out to a Clydesdale Stable and only caring about the random Zebra...
Fun yardwork...
Learning some Gymnastic moves...
or trying to
Lots of Etsy orders....
Eating lots of non eatables....

Umm... Did I mention orange soda? Yup, it's her favorite!

And lots of time spent on projects, visiting Museums, and visits from all the Grandparents!
(Future post about the Grandparents visiting and our Little Man's blessing day!)
And lots of time spent on projects, visiting Museums, and visits from all the Grandparents!
(Future post about the Grandparents visiting and our Little Man's blessing day!)
Now to celebrate Chris' last first day of school tomorrow!
2 comments:
I'm loving Cael's big smile!
What a happy summer. You guys know how to make the most out of any occasion. I still love Hannah's haircut. Dannie, you look skinnier than ever. The 2 guys look adorable.
Post a Comment