Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Two Months Old

Cael just hit his two month mark! I REALLY wish pregnancies flew by this fast!

Our little man is just as happy as ever and we can't get enough of him!



Fun Cael Facts:

*He has started rolling over from his tummy to his back,
which makes tummy time kind of hard because he never stays there

*Sticks out his tongue when he smiles

*Weighs 12 pounds and 10 ounces and is 23 inches long

*We think his eyes are turning brown

*When he 'talks' and coos it always sounds like he is saying 'hi' or 'hey' back to us

*He's a morning person- always the happiest when he first wakes up. This morning he was struggling to eat because he just wanted to keep smiling. Silly Boy!

I absolutely love this little guy! He's always smiling at me, which just makes me melt. At just 2 months old he has already brought so much happiness into our little family! I can't imagine life without him.

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Cael is adorable. I can't believe he's 2 months already...plus. I'm a little behind on my blogging:)