Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cael loves to stick out his tongue when smiling.





Attempting to have Hannah and her friends all sit still for a picture...




Don't be fooled by the look he's giving, he LOVES bath time!



I think Hannah already has the 'this is so embarrassing Mom, Why me?!' look down.




My cute little Cael Buddy and Hannakins! I LOVE these two!
I've learned very quickly that not only is it easy to love another child as much as the first (I had often wondered how it would be possible to love another little one as much as Hannah, or strangely enough- worried that my love would all go towards Cael and Hannah would feel left out....crazy I know!) BUT now that Cael is here I find that I love Hannah even more than I did before he was born! And my love for them just keeps growing.
I just adore my little family!
We celebrated Mother's Day today since Chris was extra busy with finals on the actual date. My day was wonderful with breakfast in bed, kids in fantastic moods, house cleaned, new fancy hairdryer, a very sweet letter from my hubby, a mini German chocolate cake, and I get to go relax and have my hair colored and highlighted!





2 comments:

Grammy said...

Love the tongue picture. Cael is a happy little guy and Hannah is her adorable self. Glad you had a good mother's day. Stay dry!

Carolyn Nelson said...

Happy Mother's Day. Cael's tongue sticking out comes from Grandpa Emery and me. I can't play the piano to this day without my tongue sticking out!!! The teachers used to kid me that I must have the music written on my tongue. You all look so happy and contented. What a great family you have.