Thursday, June 3, 2010

Catch Up Time

I've meant to blog about so many things in the past few months but it just hasn't happened! So to catch up here's a whole bunch of pictures to show off what we've been up to...

Sunday pics....Oh how I LOVE these two!



This past Friday we went to the Sam Noble Museum in Norman. Hannah loved the Discovery room.


My two favorite guys enjoying a Friday evening



A couple more Birthday pictures...(I found a fabulous, very moist Yellow Cake recipe if anyone is interested!)

Couldn't talk Chris into wearing his Birthday suit so Hannah stepped in for that one :)



I had to throw in this picture- I'm so proud of myself for this one. My first blackberry pie with homemade french pie crust! It was really yummy!



Some more pics of my fave people!








A few weeks ago we had a crazy hail storm! Hannah thought it was snow and was set on building a snowman :)





Truck Day in Edmond


Fun times with playgroup!
Tour at Braums Icecream


Tour at a Fire Station


And finally, remember that holiday a couple of months ago? Well I've decided to actually post some pictures of it!

4 comments:

Felisha Funn said...

Fun stuff.. Love sleeping babies..and all that dessert looks yummy!! What a tease! LOL

Grammy said...

Thanks for the pic updates. It's fun to see changes in Hannah and Cale. Hannah always is engaged in something or other. Keep up the good work. See you in a while.

Sue said...

Wow, Dani, that's quite a ketchup... whoops, catch up. You all have been so busy. Happy Birthday, Chris. Hannah looks like Shirley Temple in that one picture. Love the pics of her and Cael, her and daddy, daddy and Cael, all of you, kids, pies and cakes.... and yes, would like the cake recipe. love ya all, mom

PS I finally updated my blog, too and got it right this time!

Carolyn Nelson said...

Oh, these pics are adorable. Thanks for sharing. Boy, Cael is sure growing fast. Hannah looks like a little angel. She sure enjoys life.