Sunday, December 13, 2009

Our Oklahoma Christmas Happenings


We leave in less than a week for some fun snow filled days in Utah so I thought I would post some pictures from the past few weeks of what we have been doing to bring in the holiday...


Hannah looks so grown up in her Two Year pictures
(don't mind the glare on these, I took pics of the pics :)



Our new Christmas Tree


Visiting Santa at the mall, no tears


Visiting with Santa at the church party... lots of tears


These two are so cute. They're birthdays are just 5 days apart. They spent the whole time at the party together


Went for a drive last night to see lights. Nichol's Hills as some awesome displays...

Hannah finally let me braid her hair this morning!


My early Christmas gift from Chris... A Cricut cutter!
I almost cried! And of course Hannah thought it was for her.


Random pics-
Me at 21 weeks
Whoa Momma!



Hannah came out of my room dressed up in one of my shirts and church shoes, so cute!


We've also been busy making cookies and truffles, painting ornaments, and finishing up a couple of handmade gifts-
Love this time of the year!


Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas Season!

7 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

Ah! She is so cute. I love her hair. I can't believe she's two already. And you are lookin' fabulous!! Very cute baby mamma!

The Wright Fam said...

Hannah is getting soo grown up, she is so cute!! I wanted to tell you how cute her braids were at church yesterday, but I didn't get a chance!!! It looks like you guys are having fun and making lots of fun holiday memories!!! Have a Merry Christmas and travel safe!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Fun! Hannah looks big and her hair is getting so thick and long. She is a doll. Looks like fun! I was just thinking about last year when we came to visit and all the fun Christmas lights down town. I love Christmas!

Carolyn Nelson said...

Oh what darling pictures!!! She looks so grown up. How she has changed. Her hair is darling! Love your tree!

~Jen~ said...

Hannah does look so grown up. It makes me sad I'm not there to see her. I miss you guys!

Grammy said...

Hannah is adorable and so is her mom. I absolutely love the braids. Your tree is cute and festive. Only four more days!

Heidi said...

I love those pics of Hannah! She is going to be a great big sister. You'll love your Cricut! I have one and I use it all the time! Maybe we'll run into you while you're in Utah!