Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Guess What?!

So I joked with Chris last night that we should put something out on the table, a little wager that is, for whether baby 2 is a boy or girl. I was positive it was a boy, he a girl. We really should have wagered something...


Cause we're have a BOY!


10 comments:

Grammy said...

WE ARE SO THRILLED FOR YOU! How exciting to have one of each. Are you still thinking of Ryan for his name? Only two more two more weeks till be see you guys. Love to all of you and congratulations.

Kassie said...

Congratulations you guys! You look so great and I'm so happy for all of the new and exciting things that are going on in you lives!!!

Bekah said...

YEAH!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys! Little boys are the absolute coolest. Hannah's in for a treat!!!

katrina said...

Hooray!!! Hannah is going to be such a great big sister:)

Christensen Family said...

COngrats!!! How fun!!! You know I have a sweet spot for boys!

Holly said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is AWESOME!!!!!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Congrats! Boys are the best! Thats all I know though. Hannah will have fun and be the best sister.

~Jen~ said...

Wow CONGRATULATIONS!!! Boys are so much fun!

Heidi said...

Congrats!! I love my two little boys! They are alot of fun!

Carolyn Nelson said...

Wonderful! Congrats. How about a wager on hair color. I bet it's another red head!