In the past month we have been to Utah, Oregon, several Museums, celebrated a birthday, threw a baby shower, and spent time with family and friends. Now we begin those lazy summer days of playing outside, gardening, and having BBQ's.
Chris turning the big 27!

A new fun haircut...I'm showing off the back since normally pictures aren't taken of the back of my head.
(And Thanks to the oh so talented Hairstylist, I LOVE the cut!)
Finding Grandma J's jewelry...

Playing at the Ogden Treehouse while in Utah (we also went to the dino museum in Ogden too)

Second week on vacation Chris' Parents took us to Lincoln City!
The crazy Octopus tree...

Tillamook
Instead of marring her Daddy, Hannah now hopes to marry a Tillamook Cow



Yes, we let her drive...


Newport Aquarium

It's a good thing these little munchkins aren't twins...they're just pure trouble when they're together!

View from the beach house

Enjoying her two faves- Brittany Spear's song 'Circus' and Chocolate

Pouting down to an art...


Third week in Utah we headed up to Logan

A day trip to Salt Lake to go to the Gateway Museum before picking Mom up from the airport


"Scared Hitless"... The hilarious name for my brother's softball team

Hannah loved watching the game. She didn't move once from the bleachers, and even got into the cheering action!
Baby Shower for Sister in Law, Jen!
The Fam...
Pictures with the munchkins before leaving for home...
Hannah just realized she was covered in ickiness (aka melting ice cream)


WARNING... Nude picture ahead...

Meet Mr. Socktopus... (I made him for a cute little red head's birthday).

And meet the reason I've taken so long to post....

It's our laptop, in pieces. The jack part broke and so to save a couple hundred dollars we are fixing it ourselves. It was a lot of fun to take apart (Seriously though, I love these type of things!), and now we are just waiting for the part to get here to put it all back together again.


1 comment:
What cute little bear! Lol. I love her hair down. Its precious. Glad you liked the pics, and thanks for the link.
Post a Comment