Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tuesday Hannah and I had our pictures taken at a local park. I couldn't resist having us wear our matching outfits. So cheesy I know, but I LOVE it! Of course Hannah was being a punk and didn't want to smile, but Jen (being quite the amazing photographer) still captured some great shots.
But I'm sort of like Hannah too though, I just kind of freeze with a camera around. During the whole shoot I couldn't think of one thing to get the little one to laugh or lighten up. It was still fun though. I'm always a sucker for pictures and having a reason to get me and Hannah all dressed up.


5 comments:

Heidi said...

Very cute pictures! I think the matching outfits is a way cute idea.

The Wright Fam said...

THose pics are adorable- great job Jen!! I love your matching outfits, Danielle you are amazingly talented!! Welcome back to the Sooner State!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

I've been wondering where you've been. Looks like a lot of fun! And I love the pictures. Hannah's hair is getting so long.

Mary said...

So beautiful - both of you!

bookscape said...

Dani, these additions were well worth the wait! I love the matching outfits, the cute toys and all the amazing stuff you do, including this web page.
Can't wait to see you guys!
Oklahoma, here we come!

love ya,

mom