Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Day Late, But...

Happy Valentine's Day!

After a Two hour wait, trying to bribe a 16 month old not to get a pink bear, and the use of some gift cards we left with this cute little thing! It was fun, but I am adding Build-a-Bear to my "Don't go to on Valentine's Day" List






Mom would be proud of this one.
I use to be a vegetarian, so steak was definitely not on the menu back in the day.



I'm not a huge fan of eating out on Valentine's Day. So each year we make a fancy dinner, some homemade cards and just relax at home.

Oh and lots of candles and roses...

3 comments:

Carolyn Nelson said...

How romantic and fun! Happy Valentine's Day to you both (and little princess as well).

Mary said...

You make your fancy meals look so pretty! We stayed in too. For money reasons and because the restaurants are just too crowded on Valentine's Day. Love the rose petals. We didn't do that!

Jessi said...

I don't like the idea of celebrating 'our love' in a room full of other people who are doing the same thing, so I think I am going to adopt your Valentines Day traditions. Thanks for the idea:) And is Hannah really old enough now to know that she wants the pink bear? She's still just so little to me...still working on her crawling techniques. Are you guys really coming out in May. Have you decided on dates yet?