In May we took a road trip out to Utah to see family.
On the way we hit up the Grand Canyon. It was fun to take the kids their, but I seriously had that moment of 'Okay, now what' after we arrived and took a few pictures. The kids did great though and we walked about a mile on trails between bus stops. I would love to go back one day when the kids are teenagers for some overnight hiking and rafting!
There's a river down there...somewhere.
And one day we'll conquer it!
I loved how the Elk would just walk right by everyone. Oh how I love life outside of the city.
She loves rock climbing.
We had fun visiting family in Logan. (apparently even though Logan is home sweet home, I really sucked at taking pictures.)
Hanging out on campus with cousin Mason. He loved his Hannah.
Eaglegate Class of 2013- Nurse Andrea!
...And a trip to Disneyland to celebrate!
Sleepy time...
Cael showing the goats his autograph book.
My husband's hot, enough said.
Cutest fairies ever!
It still blows my mind what people can make with legos!
Priceless teacup face!
Sleepover with the cousins

















No comments:
Post a Comment