Monday, April 1, 2013

Hippity Hoppity Easter

I've decided that I definitely like Easter better when it's in April. This year it kind of snuck up on me. In fact this week (after the holiday) we'll finally get around to dying some eggs...maybe
 
 Our Easter celebrating began with a really cold Easter Egg hunt for playgroup.
Once Bekah realized there was candy inside she was all about getting the Easter Eggs.
 
After 5 years of several different Easter Egg hunts throughout the city, I think I finally found our favorite one! This year we went to a nearby Methodist church. They had an art area, cupcake decorating station, egg dying, Easter egg hunt, bingo, and a ton more. The kids had a blast.
 
 
 
 
 The day before Easter Sunday we had some friends over for a cookout and egg hunt. After the initial hunt the kids kept taking turns hiding the eggs. I remember doing that as a kid- refilling the eggs with stuff and then hiding them over and over.
 
We usually wait until after Church to get our baskets but since Church for us this year doesn't start until 2 we decided that there was no way the kids could wait until 5.
 
 I tried :P
 
 
After all of the festivities...
I'm in love with the matching bow I made Cael to go with the girls' dresses.
 

No comments: