So this holiday season was CRAZY when it came to Etsy. We're talking working 45 plus hours a week. Needless to say once I was done with all the Halloween orders, I closed up shop and we celebrated Halloween pretty much everyday for a week! We went to Frontier City's Frightfest and Booville, Bass Pro's trick or treating, our church's trunk or treating, Dorm trick or treating at OCU, Haunt the Harn's (our yearly tradition), playgroup's halloween carnival/party, ymca halloween carnival, and then of course our annual Halloween party and trick or treating! It was SO much fun to have time to take the kids to all of the different activities. Halloween seriously kicks off the holiday season for me. It along with the whole month of October is my favorite time of the year!
OCU dorm trick or treating
Moments after taking this picture our poor Hannah couldn't hold the pumpkin anymore and smashed it into the floor, lol.
At Bass Pro
Trunk or Treat at church













2 comments:
What darling children you have! The pictures are so cute. I can't believe they are growing up so fast!
Fun times!
Post a Comment