Sunday, September 23, 2012

6 months old

Our little Bekah Lou turned 6 months old on the 8th. She is getting to be so big!
*At her checkup she weighed in at 18 1/2 pounds and 28 inches.
*We're pretty sure that she is going to have brown eyes. I think they'll be lighter though than Cael's...maybe more of a hazel.
*Her hair is getting really thick (thanks to her dad's good genes).
*She finally rolled over from her back to her stomach at exactly the 6 month mark. Now she doesn't stop :) I can tell she's just dying to learn how to crawl!
*She's back to sleeping good through the night. That's mostly thanks to our wonderful doctor who assured us that letting her cry it out at night was a good thing. Not that I didn't already know that but it's good to hear it from a professional. Anyways, two nights of some fussiness has in return given us our good sleeper back and she now sleeps about 11 hours a night. Wahoo!
*She loves to blow raspberries, especially during really quite moments such as sacrament prayer.
*I know you could claim me as being biased, but she seriously is the prettiest little baby! She has the most beautiful eyes and smile. I love it!
*At first we couldn't figure out who she looked like the most. Just in the past few weeks though she has really started to look a ton like Cael- same smile and chunky cheeks.





2 comments:

grammy said...

She is so precious. My how she has grown these last few months. We're glad she is happy and sleeping well. Give them all kisses and hugs from us.

Carolyn Nelson said...

TA2She is a beautiful baby! I can't wait to meet her. She does look like Cael.