I can't believe we celebrated Cael's First birthday already! Where does time go?!
Cael has brought so much to our little family. He's quite the busy body, and is enjoying the new life of walking. He absolutely loves getting into stuff, playing on his slide, and eating anything in sight (well, except for actual meals). Lately he's been a real Momma's boy. He loves to snuggle into me and cuddle. It's really cute, when he walks up to me, holding his hands up in the air for me to hold him. And if I can't at the moment, he snuggles into my leg.
For his birthday weekend, we went out to eat at IHOP the day before his birthday. The kid ate more there than I think he has in his whole life. It's safe to say, it's his favorite place to eat. Afterwards we went to the Science Museum for the kids to play. 
On Cael's birthday we let Hannah help with opening all of his gifts. This kids was freakin spoiled. He has so many toys now!
Since kids always enjoy the boxes as much as the actual toys, we made this-
4 comments:
what a wonderful first birthday! He looked so happy throughout. Can't wait to see Cael and all of you in a couple weeks.
What a special birthday for a 1-year-old!
Danny that cake is awesome!! And of course Cael is such a cute Happy birthday boy!
Such a cute little guy! I love that they just pick at the cake, like are you really going to let me do this.
I I also love that you made a tunnel out of boxes. Great idea!
Post a Comment