Sunday, July 11, 2010

A New Look

Hannah had her first professional haircut a couple of weeks ago! Poor girl, she's always had her mommy cut it. So we finally went over to a friend's house who happens to be an amazing hair stylist and had it cut! I'm sad that I forgot my camera for the actual first real haircut, but here are some pictures of Hannah before church this morning...




Hannah LOVES her haircut! Today I overheard her talking to Cael and saying "Look Baby Cael, Look at my hair! Isn't it so pretty!"

5 comments:

Grammy said...

Hannah, I love your new haircut! You look so grown up. I bet it's easy to keep up.

Keri said...

I love it and want it for myself. It makes me feel really old when a toddler is hipper than I am. Maybe I'll have to visit her stylist the next time I'm in OKC.

Jessi said...

Adorable! I love the new look. Of course, I don't think it's possible for Hannah to look anything but adorable. Even if she was covered in mud the crowds would exclaim "Awwweee, so cute!"

Carolyn Nelson said...

I love the haircut! Hannah looks so pretty!

Bekah said...

Oh my! That is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen!