I'm pretty sure that the minute I'm pregnant I take on the prego bump. Here I am 14 1/2 weeks, 10 pounds heavier, and trying really hard to still fit into my clothes. (I really hate that stage of in between normal clothes and maternity clothes, it just makes me feel fat, not pregnant). And what's with 10 pounds already?! That was totally my goal for my half way mark, definitely not the quarter mark. I better be carrying twins!
But most likely I'm not, and the pounds are from all that lovely icecream and chocolate I started craving since feeling better. Speaking of feeling better... I started back with running. I'm slow, and pretty much shuffle my way through the neighborhoods, but it still feels great to get out. My goal is to run in the 8k Turkey Trot in a month. Chris is joining me (he probably won't even have to train)! Any other Okie friends want to join us?! It's Thanksgiving morning and a ton of fun, let me know and if you want an easy training schedule just come along with me on my runs!
8 comments:
We look forward to the Turkey Trot every year...we'd love to join you guys! we missed it last year because I was prego, so I definitely want to make it this year!! Let me know when you hear about sign ups! ;-)
You barely have a baby bump...I love it. I'm glad you are feeling good. You looked cute today. I hope things are going good.
You are soooo cute!!! I am so excited for you. I'm glad you are feeling a little better now I can't imagine being that sick! I miss you so much! Congrats with everything!!!
You are back to running? Good for you! My bladder & muscles wouldn't last.
Congrats Dannie!!! Keep up the good work : - ) I'm so proud of you.
Oh, baby!
Seriously, you are looking good, Dani! I am glad you're feeling better and good luck with the running.
love you, mom
Congratulations! I haven't checked in on you in a while. What a great surprise. You generally show earlier with the 2nd one. Don't worry, you'll even out on the weight gain. Congrats again!
You look adorable!
Post a Comment